Full Time Brand Ambassador Sales Representative needed - 40 Hours/Week - Training Provided
Who are we?
Blue Chip Endeavors is a perfect combination of innovative ideas, superb client service and successful business professionals. We believe that quality business depends upon people of varying backgrounds, resources and skills.
Do You Want to Succeed and Advance in Your Career?
Are you driven, willing and determined to keep getting better every single day? Then you’re the type of people we want on our team! Under the leadership of top trainers, we want to hire team players that will become superstars in the sales and marketing industry. After you've established yourself as a top producer with our clients, you’ll have a wide array of opportunities within the BCE family.
Perfect Practice Makes Perfect:
You will receive daily, weekly, monthly training to become the best of the best! You'll be coached and trained by leaders in the sales and marketing industry, joining a sales process that's been proven to be successful for almost a decade.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Brand Ambassador Sales Representative your main responsibility will be promoting and selling our clients’ services and products. You will accomplish this by greeting and engaging with our targeted consumers within our designated retail partnership locations.
Primary Responsibilities of Brand Ambassador Sales Representative:
- Act as the brand liasion for our clients
- Responsible for renewal and new account sales
- Implement and demonstrate best practices with sales pitching
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals
- Provide a superior level of customer service to all customers
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly team meetings and training sessions
- Model and reinforce the company’s mission of positive attitude, hard work and pursuit of excellence.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- College degree is preferred but not required
- Interest in sales, marketing and customer service
- Previous experience working with customers is a plus
- Must want to advance and take on leadership and management roles in your career