Customer Service Representative | Fresh Start this Spring
Put a Spring in your Step this Spring with our new Customer Service Representative role!
#NewCSROpportunitiesinDallas #FlexibleSchedules #Travel
Want to know if you qualify for our Customer Service position. Simply answer the following questions.
- Are you looking for something new? Yes
- Are you able to work for a minimum of 3 days a week? Yes
- Are you a people person with a great personality? Yes
- Are you looking for an entry level position? Yes
If you answered yes to the above its good news! Keep Reading
- Candidates must have personality and a friendly outgoing demeanour to enjoy this position
- Successful candidates will receive all necessary training
- You will need to be over 18 to apply for the position
- Work visas are accepted, however, please note we do not offer sponsorship at this time
- Candidates will need to be fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Strong time management skills are important to ensure you can meet deadlines
In addition to the above, due to COVID19 initial interviews will be carried out via zoom. If shortlisted we will arrange to meet with you in person.
Next Step : For more information please Click Apply.
In the meantime please feel free to have a look at our website wehavethedrip.com
The Drip is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic
Customer Service Representative Duties:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work with a team of like minded, fun and ambitious individuals to create awareness for our clients at private site events. Any one that has worked in Customer Service or Events previously will know that No two days are ever the same. However part of your role will include the following tasks:
- Greeting customers and offering assistance with products and services.
- Attracting new customers to the event
- Upsell products and services to ensure that the customer gets the best possible product for the best possible price
- Resolve any customer question or issue helping to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Share customer service best practice with the team to ensure the customer experience is always top tier.
- Identify sales opportunity and offer suitable product/services that will add value to new or existing customers.
- Document information as needed
- Organize and maintain all promotional displays
- Attend weekly meetings and daily training sessions
*Keep in mind, we do offer full training for our new hires, however, because we are looking for an immediate start we will be looking at local applications first*
Customer Service Support
Supporting Customer Needs