Essential Job Functions:
The analyst will be part of a team with the following responsibilities:
· Review and understand credit requests.
· Ensure client reference data is correct in corporate Credit Risk Infrastructure (CRI).
· Ensure all systems are accurate and updated in order to support the request lifecycle.
· Review and understand agreement terms post analysis and credit approval.
· Prepare the legal documentation closing package and complete the process.
· Thorough understanding of UCC searches, equipment evaluations, and stock verifications; regulatory requirements, valuation methods, and lien perfections; legal documentation and credit policies and guidelines will be required to effectively deliver an accurate closing package.
· Manage initiatives to resolve control gaps and enhance current processes for further efficiency and effectiveness as needed.
· Overtime may be required as determined by business.
· The analyst will work very closely with other internal Credit Middle Office teams, Underwriters/Credit, Compliance, Legal, and Capital Advisory to manage legal documentation and closing activities for credit requests.
· Solid understanding of legal documentation, and/or closing activities within the credit lifecycle
· Strong relationship management and interpersonal skill, especially with Business partners.
· Strong communication skills to various levels within the organization.
· Ability to review processes and recommend process improvements.
· Strong understanding of controls and their importance across process lifecycle
· Strong creative problem solving
· Strong influencing and change management
· Strong teamwork
· Strong individual initiative
· Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of bank systems and loan/credit operations a plus
· Strong data analysis skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Mphasis is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.