To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, CA 94560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative - Appointment Setter
BATH FITTER • Newark, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you competitive at heart? Are you an enthusiasm person with a passion for sales? Do you like working on the phone helping potential customers get what they want? Do you thrive on challenges?
Inside Sales Representative is responsible for securing sales appointments through accurate and professional representation of our brand and its products according to BATH FITTER procedures and to the customer’s satisfaction.
• The ISR will make 100-150 outbound calls a day and follow-up with inbound leads that came from television, direct mail, yellow pages or Home Shows.
• Assist in our marketing efforts and successfully schedule sales appointments.
• Conduct pre-call qualification for commercial and residential presentations from targeted prospects.
• Must follow-up with customers on sales appointments and assist with our referral program.
• Experience working in an inside sales office making outbound calls or an outbound call center.
• Demonstrated performance in a high volume appointment scheduling and/or inside sales experience.
• Detail oriented with good follow-up through on tasks.
• Ability to effectively communicate accurate, pertinent information with Sales Consultants and respond to correspondence regarding scheduling changes/cancellations with a sense of urgency.
• Be able to work 11 am to 8 pm (location dependent), Monday through Fridays and some weekends.
We offer competitive pay with benefits, and we provide specialized training in your trade. In addition, we offer health benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan for full-time employees.
Job: Full time