To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
182-15 Hillside Avenue
Queens, NY 11432
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hillside Manor Rehabilitation & Extended Care Center • Queens, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
● Report to the Executive Director and Administrator.
● Provide administrative support to the Administrator, Assistant Administrator, Director of Finance and Controller.
● Serve as liaison between Administrator and Department Heads.
● Work closely with all departments and Human Resources and provide administrative support when deemed necessary.
● Perform general clerical duties including organizing, filing, shredding and photocopying documents and files, etc. and assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
● Answer incoming telephone calls; determine purpose of calls, take messages or forward calls to appropriate department. Respond to voicemail and email messages, as well as sending and receiving faxes.
● Manage distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail and/or packages, screen and assemble attachments and corresponding material for distribution to appropriate departments. Review outgoing material for completeness, dates, and signatures.
● Responsible for all aspects of the credentialing, re-credentialing and privileging processes for all practitioners.
● Create and update all departmental and clinical forms.
● Prepare, amend and compile Policy and Procedure manuals.
● Maintain and update vendor and managed care contract binders for all entities as well as credentials for medical staff binders and files.
● Schedule and coordinate meetings, send out meeting notices and reminders, and maintain monthly meetings, events, and maintain monthly calendars.
● Take notes and minutes for meetings.
● Track expiration dates for all vendor’s license/certification, permits, and insurance to ensure timely renewals.
● Provide customer service to residents, families, visitors, etc. ensuring that their concerns, complaints and/or issues are directed to the appropriate department to be addressed.
● Maintain inventory and order/replenish office supplies
● Maintain and troubleshoot office equipment such as copier/fax/scanner, computer and their peripherals when necessary.
*Salary competitive/ commensurate with experience. 401(k), Pension, Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and Life Insurance.*
● High School Diploma or Equivalent with 4+ years of Administrative Assistant Experience.
● Type of minimum of 65 wpm
● Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook), and
● Nuance PDF Converter or Adobe Acrobat PDF Converter
● Strong administrative and organizational skills; detail-oriented, flexible and prioritize work assignments required of the department
● Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to maintain the confidentiality
● Must have high ethical standards and high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
● Ability to work well in high volume and fast paced environment with competing priorities and strict timelines
● Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands, establish priorities and follow through on assignments
● Excellent attention to detail a must