AtWork Personnel is a successful staffing company looking to open up a new division in the Michigan Market for Medical Recruiting! This person will be working a blended desk doing business development and Recruiting for all areas of the healthcare field. Must have an entrepreneur drive, excited about growth and starting a division from the ground up!
The Division Manager wills serve in a business development capacity helping to acquire new medical clients and also as the Clinical Recruiter, responsible for recruiting and sourcing LPN’S, RN’s Nurse Practitioner Physician Assistants, Mental Health Professionals and other healthcare candidates. Responsibilities will involve working closely with health care professional candidates, sourcing, coordinating interviews, and assisting in the new hire onboarding process. The Clinical Recruiter is responsible for executing effective recruiting and sourcing plans that support the recruitment goals of the team.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for sourcing clinical candidate on a level for a variety of clinical skillsets that best represent the right candidate for open positions
- Responsible for acquiring new client contracts that service traveling health care, hospitals, private care facilities, non profits and nursing homes
- Ability to effectively source, network, screen and conduct structured phone & in person interviews for potential placements on a multi-state level
- Via official referral process, make presentations of Clinical candidates to hiring managers whereby providing documentation and reasoning to support the decision of why a Nurse Practitioner is the best qualified for the position of specialty
- Utilize networking resources: Interaction with training programs, internet searches, job boards, social media platforms, email blasts, cold calling and various marketing ad campaigns to identify active and passive talent
- Participate in networking activities on a local, regional and national level
- Attend career fairs, industry conferences and working with associations on a local, regional and national
- Responsible for generating a consistent pipeline of clinical candidates for current & future needs with ability to track candidates throughout the various recruiting stages
- Responsible for the verification and vetting of clinical credentials/license status (active/non-active), as required for the position
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 3 - 5 years of clinical recruiting experience in a healthcare environment on a national or regional scale
- Ability to be forward thinking in how to recruit passive & inactive Nurses and other clinical candidates for open positions
- Resourcefulness & problem solving skills with the ability to handle deadlines & quickly changing priorities
- Exceptional organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient skills & knowledge with MS Office Suite, Outlook and Internet Research skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Previous healthcare recruiting experience
Proven interpersonal skills in a team environment