To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
- Julie Hart
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Onsite Client Support- Part time
Anesthesia Business Group • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - Up to 25%
Experience - 0 to 3 years
Healthcare - Health Services
Admin - Clerical
Summary of Position:
Gathering of necessary information for medical billing and collection, to be forwarded timely to the medical billing office.
- Collect information necessary for proper billing of anesthesia claims. Information includes anesthesia charges, patient demographic sheets, operative reports as needed and consent forms as needed, etc.
- Verify all critical information is complete on the charge record such as start and stop time, provider of service, date of service, etc.
- Verify that all patients on the surgery schedule have a charge record
- Answer phones
- Other duties as directed to assist in accurate billing of anesthesia services
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Additional duties required by the client.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must type 40 WPM
- Familiarity with basic office equipment printer, phone, fax, copier, etc.
- Phone etiquette
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Travel of 24-30 miles per week (reimbursed)
- Dependable vehicle to travel
- Must have current Driver's License and valid car insurance
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.