To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
130 Powerville Road
Boonton, NJ 07005
- Tara Romaine
- Phone: 973-537-3956
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Social Worker - Behavioral Health
Saint Clare’s Health • Boonton, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Saint Clare's Behavioral Health incorporates a blend of proven therapeutic methods including medication, education, counselling, and support designed to help individuals overcome challenges related to stress, mood, psychiatric, and addiction disorders. Saint Clare's Behavioral Health is located at Boonton, New Jersey.
- To provide emotional support, crisis intervention and counseling for Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, Older Adults and their significant others to cope with a multiplicity of social and emotional problems
- Information and referral; referrals for financial assistance and supportive services to patients and families with problems that are related to treatment services, illness, disability or trauma
- To provide case management & milieu management, complete psychosocial assessments, assist in the development and re-evaluation of Treatment Plans and work as a member of an interdisciplinary team, and to coordinate discharge planning
- Complete necessary documentation and maintain clinical record for each client during his/her length of stay
***Masters degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor or related field REQUIRED***
Education and Work Experience
- Masters degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor or related field.
- In states requiring license, required upon hire and maintain current in accordance with state regulations. In states without a licensure requirement, current registration for with appropriate state board required and/or under clinical supervision to meet clinical hours required for licensure.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention within 3 months of hire and maintain current annually.
- Minimum one (1) year Inpatient l or Outpatient Behavioral Health experience. Experience in working with a diverse population with a wide range of problems (i.e., death and dying, maternal and child care, substance abuse, disability, chronic illness, etc.).