Financial Systems Analyst
Position is located in South Orlando
Why take a Financial Systems Analyst role with this company?
● Stable company with a structured growth plan for continual advancement opportunities
● Strong global brand in the middle of relocating corporate operations to Orlando.
● Immediate exposure to Executive Management, working with CFOs, Directors, and VPs of the company.
● Opportunity to build your own team!
What the Financial Systems Analyst will do…
● The Financial Systems Analyst will create and train new processes on the new financial reporting system.
● Work with IT department to create and troubleshoot new forecasting processes in accordance to Finance Department’s needs.
● The Financial Systems Analyst will code and place security settings based on individual clearance and viewing needs.
● Work with FP&A department heads for additional ad-hoc reporting.
Perks of the Financial Systems Analyst:
● Competitive salary based on background and experience.
● Benefits eligible after first month
● Opportunity to be trained and groomed for advancement.
What the company needs in a Financial Systems Analyst:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Information Technology (or other closely related field), MBA preferred.
● Oracle Planning or Essbase experience required.
● 8+ years in a Financial Systems Manager type role.