To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
601 Locust Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Portuguese Fluent Customer Service Representative
Cognizant • Des Moines, IA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
· Provide technical support via phone and web to customers
· Manage support cases on a daily basis, including transfers from other regions
· Track and maintain all customer communications and case documentation in Service Cloud
· Respond to customer-reported issues in a timely manner, per service level agreements
· Great communication skills, written and verbal
· Communicate progress of resolution/status in a timely fashion, per service level agreements
· Manage escalations and expectations, for both customers and internal staff
· Collaborate with technical support teams in other Salesforce Clouds as needed
· Follow established support processes and procedures
· Identify improvements for improved customer experience
· The Candidate is also tasked to ensure that he is meeting daily, weekly and monthly Program KPI’s as published for the period specified including Attendance, CSAT targets, productivity, QA audits and knowledge contribution
· Good technical background (CRM Software and Network troubleshooting)
· Previous Inbound/ Outbound call center background is preferred
· Prior Customer service experience is preferred
· An action-oriented attitude, with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
· The ability to learn fast, and to be highly adaptable
· Dependable, motivated, self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently when required
· Candidate required to complete all Certification Exams and maintain certification per client requirements
· Diligent and driven individual, who is looking to work in a fast paced environment and meet the demands of the customers by providing top level support
· Associates Degree or above
· Exposure and background/knowledge in IT Cloud Computing
· Familiarities with B2B (Business to Business) Process. Preferably one who worked in a B2B Tech Support Environment
· Previous experience with Helpdesk background is a plus, but not a necessity as long as the candidate is willing to learn and commit to ensure continuous development and improvement is goal
· Associates Degree in a Technology major