To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Associate Director Treasury & Stat Accounting
Thomas Byrne Associates • Hartford, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is seeking a well credentialed accounting professional to manage the Treasury Accounting and Reporting function for a multi-billion, international powerhouse. This rare opportunity offers exposure to executive levels of the organization, works as part of a broad and critical initiative underway at the company, and levers an ability to succeed in a matrixed organization. The role brings both the stability of a long tenured and profitable company and the natural career opportunities and progression that flows from great change. If you have 10+ years of experience in Treasury Accounting and Corporate Statutory Accounting and Reporting, contact me today!
What will you do as Associate Director?
- Oversee daily and monthly Treasury activities.
- Supervise month end transaction processing for intercompany loans, commercial paper, long term debt, dividends and foreign exchange transactions.
- Approve journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Review reporting on various Treasury instruments and analysis.
- Oversee and participate in special projects.
- Oversee the annual international statutory reporting processes including:
- Participate in the annual jurisdictional audit planning process with local foreign teams and external auditors.
- Review statutory annual accounts.
- Review investment impairment files and related discounted cash flow models.
- Provide final review and sign-off with internal management.
- Supervise US GAAP monthly closes and annual foreign tax reporting processes.
- Manage the month end close process.
- Review and approve account reconciliations.
- Provide guidance on processing accounts payable invoices.
- Support statutory annual accounts and financial summary.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on the annual budget and monthly forecast.
- Lead Treasury SAP projects and system testing.
- Manage ad hoc requests and financial analysis.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting combined with 10+ years of relevant experience in Treasury Accounting and Corporate Statutory Accounting and Reporting.
o CPA/MBA a plus
- Strong leadership and persuasive skills.
- Experience working with and consolidating financial statements.
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP accounting requirements.