Unlike many other dealerships during these difficult times, Sanderson Ford is operating at full capacity and is in immediate need of service technicians to join our team. Why not join a company that cares about its employees?
GAS ENGINE HEAVY LINE TECHNICIANS
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION TECHNICIANS
USED VEHICLE TECHNICIANS
Sanderson Ford makes our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees! As a Specialty Technician, you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the high tech dynamic Ford line. Our service departments are as cutting edge as the Ford vehicle line – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Join our Team. Apply Today!
Sanderson Ford Specialty Technicians are responsible for diagnosing and performing repairs in one or more of the following areas: Engines, Drive Axles, Suspension, Electrical, HVAC, Brakes, Multi-Point & D.O.T. Safety Inspections.
• Perform work with efficiency and accuracy in accordance to dealership and factory standards
• Diagnose any malfunction and determine root cause
• Communicate with Service Advisors & Parts Department to quote and perform proper repairs
• Road-Test vehicles as required
• Keep abreast of applicable service messages or technical service bulletins
• Keep shop areas neat, clean and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous waste
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
• A valid driver’s license
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
Sanderson Ford’s Commitment to You:
• Closed Sunday and most holidays
• 401k w/partial employer match
• Medical / Dental / Life / Disability Insurance
• Been in business 65 years.
• Air-Conditioned Climate Controlled Facility
• Advancement/Training Opportunities
• Ford Technician Certification a plus, but not required
• Relocation packages available for the right candidate
For more information, or for a confidential interview, please contact: Tom Duenkel, Fixed Operations Director or Apply Online Now to Become Part of Our Incredible Team!