To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
33 Woodlands Way
Warrenton, VA 20186
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Poet’s Walk • Warrenton, VA
Posted 24 days ago
- Preps and serves meals.
- Receives, rotates, and maintains inventory of products.
- Keeps compliance with all record keeping.
- Maintains proper food temperatures
- Prepares food in accordance with menus, diet specifications, ensuring all special dietary needs are met and prepares texture modified food as directed, and resident preferences.
- Follows a menu to prepare and cook meats, fish, poultry, gravies, soups, vegetables and other foods according to proper preparation methods.
- Ensures compliance with state, local, and regulatory agencies.
- Participates in ensuring kitchen is clean, sanitized, and organized at all times.
Non Essential Functions:
- Performing any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor or management.
- Attends all required training, in-services, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, the achievement of safe working practices, and by practicing proper infection control measures.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Maintaining all daily documentation requirements.
Requirements For Line/Prep Cook
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Time Sharing - The ability to shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information (such as speech, sounds, touch, or other sources).
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Manual Dexterity - The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Experience and Education::
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate); 1 plus years experience, or an equivalent of education and experience; culinary degree a plus.
- May be required to obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates
Standing (over 2/3), walking (over 2/3), sitting (under 1/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance (1/3), stoop, kneel, crawl (1/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell over (over 2/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (1/3-2/3), Up to 25 pounds (1/3); Up to 50 pounds (under 1/3); up to 100 pounds (under 1/3)