TCM is currently seeking a New England based Staffing Account Executive to join our team and work under the guidance of the Vice President of Sales. The ideal candidate has experience with IT Staffing or Outsourced Consulting Services . Must be self-motivated and have outstanding client presentation abilities. In this role, the AE is responsible for driving business development by devising and implementing marketing strategies, identifying and establishing relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts and identifying opportunities to broaden the scope of services within our existing client base.
Located south of Boston, in Norwell , Massachusetts, The Computer Merchant (TCM) is a veteran owned, national recruiting firm that has been in the IT Staffing industry for 40+ years. We have placed tens of thousands of information technology & software engineering professionals in all industries, nationwide. Over the years, TCM has been recognized and awarded many prestigious recognitions throughout the United States in the IT Staffing and Recruiting industry. TCM works off of a centralized model where all our corporate employees work collaboratively together in the same office – this allows us to provide top notch service to our clients and consultants.
TCM cultivates an environment of high performance and success and is looking for dedicated people who want to take their career to the next level. In addition to a competitive base salary and a top notch commission plan, full-time employees are eligible for a variety of generous health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement plan savings, paid time away from work, life, short and long term disability insurances, and more)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Our ideal candidate:
- Possesses proven business development skills;
- Has the ability to drive daily business development efforts focused on new client facing activities;
- Has the capability to expand TCM's presence in the local marketplace through networking organizations and events;
- Is able to demonstrate proficiency in the full sales life cycle, from client prospecting and proposal development to client negotiation and closing;
Has the ability to:
- Manage multiple client hiring needs;
- Establish effective relationships with clients and members of the TCM team;
- Present recommendations and ideas clearly and to summarize complex issues;
- Exercise a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Has working knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations;
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Has the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues;
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills; the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization;
- Has the ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives;
- Has the aptitude for detail-oriented work; ability to work through complex issues with a high degree of accuracy;
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Outlook and Excel as well as use of applicant and client tracking systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Relevant work experience with a minimum of 2 years of IT staffing/recruiting, outsourced consultant services or technical services sales experience.