Are you looking to join a rapidly growing, top company on the West Coast? Our partner in the construction industry has IMMEDIATE needs for FULL-TIME Safety Managers in their Honolulu and San Francisco area location. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Our partner is a leading mechanical contractor, specializing in some of the most recognizable and notable projects in the states of California and Hawaii. Company is RAPIDLY growing, and this is the best time to join, with endless opportunities for career growth! Not to mention, they practice their core values of Family, Loyalty, and Respect daily.
The Safety Manager is responsible for providing leadership and oversight in all areas related to company safety (job-site, warehouse, and office). This role will oversee, coordinate, and manage the company safety program, and mitigate resolution to first aid and claim issues.
For the Honolulu opportunity, our partner will consider candidates interested in relocating to the beautiful state of Hawaii. Let me help you secure an interview!
· 3+ years of construction safety experience
· Must be self-driven, reliable, and able to perform their tasks without daily direction
· OSHA 500 or 502 trainers card
· First Aid and CPR Trainer preferred
· Fork lift, scissor lift and boom lift trainer preferred
· CHST certification strongly desired
· Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Must be able, comfortable, and familiar being on construction sites
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
Code Of Federal Regulations