To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1740 East Wilshire Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Teresa Gomez
- Phone: 7145634911
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Quality Engineer II
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. • Santa Ana, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Perform process reviews, monitor, and evaluate Quality Control functions internal and at suppliers and Benchmark facilities in order to assure Assemblies, parts and materials meet or exceed requirements. May also perform quality function at customer’s site. Involved with supplier selection and development activities related to New Product Introduction (NPI), Prototype and Production business. Report to the quality engineering manager, specific duties may be assigned. Perform a specific analysis of routine contract requirements to determine what quality characteristics are to be controlled; manufacturing, inspection, test equipment required; special controls of special processes and special skills needed to ensure their proper application
- Interface with customers
- Problem solving and five root cause analysis and process control
- Use lean and Six Sigma tools, drive process and product variation reduction
- SPC & collect and analyze data to identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement if products and CAPA
- FMEA/PFMEA process
- Establish new process
- Inspection plans
- Internal Audit AS9100/ISO9001
- Quality planning, FAI AS9102
- Conduct purchase order review
- Review source control drawings and specifications
- Participate in CCB and MRB
- Supplier evaluations, source inspection, receiving inspection and SCAR generation and control
- Charting On-time delivery, first pass yields, document and trend inspection escapes
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to support a 24/7 global business operation as required
- Demonstrate discretion, confidentiality, independent judgment and professionalism when representing the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- Ability to work individually or in teams
- Understanding of and ability to use continuous improvement tools
- Ability to travel, including day and overnight as required
- Participate in a continuous improvement activity with complete documentation, including a follow up review with the team in a presentation format
- 5+ years of electronics manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with advanced technologies and applications; ASQ certification preferred; Master of advanced technologies and applications