We are proud to provide the permanent retirement benefits to our
partnered unions. We’re expanding rapidly and looking to add multiple Benefits
Specialists to our team. Our company is partnered with over 30,000 unions and we’re
seeking applicants who are interested in working directly with these union members to
enroll them in their permanent benefits. We only serve members that have directly
requested benefits, so there is no cold calling.
While this position does not require an advanced degree, this position does require a
state licensing exam after the hiring process and a two week paid training program.
This position requires a 38 hour work week, primarily during evenings and Saturdays,
but with the option to increase your income with additional work hours. The West
Agency also has significant opportunities for management within six months, as we
are growing fast!
Applicants should be self motivated and able to work well in a group while contributing
to our team culture in a positive way. You must have reliable transportation, and enjoy
working with a variety of clients from different backgrounds.
Compensation is not capped, earn weekly compensation,
weekly bonus checks, and residual income that builds exponentially with tenure and
experience. If you work well with people and have a great attitude, we would like to hear from you.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Make out going customer service calls
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers