Highly preferred, experience with Global Oracle HCM Payroll implementations and Kronos Time and Attendance, and Scheduling and Analytics.
Leads a team in support of application delivery including resourcing, budget, structure, and policies and procedures. Manages the performance compliance to the application delivery service level agreements. Monitors service level infractions and develops new SLAs and metrics as needed. Oversees planning and forecasting of application delivery service consumption, quality of service and customer satisfaction.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
• 10+ years of application development leadership experience
• Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience/certifications
• Five years recent experience with development methodologies as well as familiarity with new, emerging development frameworks
• Direct management of complex budgets of Client in direct and indirect costs
• Direct management of cross functional, sourced, or matrixed teams
• Demonstrated success leading medium- to large-scale initiatives/transformations
• Expert knowledge of related applications (e.g. Global HCM, Payroll, Time and Attendance, etc.)
• Proven leadership experience in implementing and managing IT delivery teams
• Experience with and knowledge of IT outsourcing activities in a managed services environment
• Proven knowledge of all aspects of application delivery services.
• Proven knowledge of development methodologies, solid understanding of ITIL v3 framework
• Strong negotiation, influencing, and problem resolution skills
• Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Experience in business systems and process planning
• Knowledge of business environment, service requirements and hospitality culture
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, decide and influence appropriate courses of action
• Ability to understand and communicate the lifecycle of technologies and applications and to translate into business strategies for the client organizations.
• Graduate degree
• Solid understanding of IT financial structures and ability to manage to corporate financial processes and standards - including drivers of process costs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical ideas in easy to understand business terms
• Ability to accomplish results through others, particularly by establishing relationships, effective controls and leading in a managed service environment
Service Level Agreement
Complex Problem Solving