Provide management of office staff and oversee all aspects of customer activities. Work on continual improvement of business efficiencies and streamline software and data entry. Act as a liaison between the customer and lab staff. Ensure accurate sample entry, on-time-delivery, KPI statistical reporting, and monitoring of financial goals. Perform duties of customer service/inside sales, tracking daily income targets and performing on-going and month-end billing activities. Perform other duties include invoicing, receiving customer payments, maintaining marketing database and internal communications with other departments.
1. Oversee office staff and ensure accurate sample entry and invoicing
2. Meet with IT and management to execute a plan to streamline data entry, reporting, sample handling and other business tasks to get the most out of software and increase efficiencies for continual improvement
3. Customer liaison and focus on on-time delivery while reporting all information customers requested and maintain customer files
4. Statistical reporting of KPI, customer satisfaction surveys, and on-going income/expense reporting
5. Data entry, including invoicing, customer set-up, and maintaining marketing database
6. Daily receiving credit card payments and A/R activities to ensure good cash flow and knowledge of customer A/R balances
7. Billing activities related to internal customer and month-end requirements
8. Edit presentations and help with planning to assist with tradeshow, customer and executive meetings
9.Adhere to document control procedures with understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and ISO requirements
Management retains the right to add to or change the duties of the position at anytime. The functions are to be performed in accordance with all applicable FDA, OSHA, EPA, and ISO standards and regulations.
Science background a plus
Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience with excellent verbal and written communication, grammar, and mathematical abilities
Ability and desire to learn new software as well as SORA laboratory capabilities
Ability to work independently in an organized manner while training/overseeing other staff
Experience with sales, office management and business building are recommended
Must be flexible and able to handle multiple projects, and priorities.
Must be able to maintain confidentiality of company meetings and correspondence.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: College Degree with experience is preferred. High School Diploma with related work experience will be considered.
Provide Logistical Support