The Job Window is proud to announce that our client in Oklahoma City is currently hiring for an Entry Level Sales Promotions Assistant to add to their already thriving sales force.
What our client does is simple: they present their own client’s services face to face to consumers, giving that personal touch that is so often lacking in today’s impersonal world. That means more sales for YOU, which is a great thing!!
Have no experience in marketing or sales? Not a problem! This is one of the best on the job training experiences you will ever have.
As an Entry Level Sales Promotions Assistant, you will learn:
- How to make the sale
- Public Speaking
- Leadership Skills
- Sales Promotion Techniques
- Customer Service
- To present yourself professionally and with confidence… A true asset no matter where your career path takes you in the future
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales Promotions Assistant:
- Promote client services during in-store sales promotions campaigns. Travel to promotional campaigns taking place inside designated retail stores will be a daily role requirement.
- Strike up conversations with customers in-store to promote our client’s services and educate prospects on the benefits of our client’s service packages.
- Answer all customer questions, overcome objections, and close sales of our client’s featured service packages.
We know that there are a lot of sales positions out there and you have a choice in where you apply. Here’s why you should apply with our client for the Entry Level Sales Promotions Assistant position:
- Where other companies are failing, this firm cannot keep up with their client demands… and that’s why they need you!
- They take care of their people, offering them a chance for professional advancement based on their commitment level.
- They’re passionate about their business. With this company, it’s not just a job but a career.
- They offer a training program that is intensive because they truly care about their associates and want to give them the tools to succeed.
- They really are the best at what they do.
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. Apply today!
Keywords: Entry Level Sales Promotions Assistant, Marketing Promotions, Brand Ambassador, Product Promotions, Lead Management, Business Development, Retail Sales, Prospect Qualifying, Relationship Management, Customer Acquisition.