We are looking for an IT Systems Analyst III for a 6 months contract role in Lawrenceville, GA.This is an End User Support – Desktop Support and candidates will be working on Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Project
Works across a broad range of technologies and liaises across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems and requests. Desktop Support Tech will primarily be assigned to a Windows 7/10 Migration project. Candidates must have at least 3-4 years of corporate IT experience. Candidates should also have previous experience working on large migration projects. Candidate must have exceptional technical, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Build and deploy Windows 10 desktops and laptops.
· Provide next day support for newly migrated customers.
· Provide IT desktop support for the Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Mobile devices, Managed print end points and other emerging technologies.
· Provide support to remote sites via remote control tools.
· Work closely with internal support teams within central IT organization such as Desktop, Network, Technology Procurement and the Information Security Office.
· Essential training specific to environment will be provided where necessary to supplement these skills.
· Provide IT expertise to business partners across a wide spectrum of IT areas.
· Set up of workstations, both physical and virtual for incoming groups of employees working on a variety of different Business unit platforms.
· Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
· Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to Desktop supervisor for consideration and implementation
· Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels, schedule, and in accordance with department guidelines
Availability Requirements (Hours):
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Potential off hour, holiday and overtime work is required.
· Strong knowledge of supporting both Windows desktops / laptops, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Apple products such as Mac, iPhone and iPad.
· Experience in a managed print environment.
· Experience with Symantec Altiris Deployment Solution & Endpoint Management Suite
· Experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
· Basic networking knowledge. Network operations experience is a plus.
· Support experience in an Office 365 environment with Exchange/Outlook
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
· College degree or equivalent experience required
· Customer service experience and expertise is required.