We want you to join our team as Night Manager (Overnight shift). If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and interact with a wide variety of people – look no further.
What you’ll be doing:
You will assist the Store Manager with oversight of the Stationstore operations. You’ll help with hiring, supervising and working with the staff to accomplish daily tasks, bookkeeping and merchandising. You will help to maintain our high standards and provide top-notch service…our customers expect it!
Our food program has set the bar high and you’ll be executing that too. You care about your customers and set an example for the rest of your staff. You display a sense of urgency, patience and leadership.
You’re good at:
Delegation and follow-up
Planning and organizing
Communicating your plans and ideas
Cash-handling and bookkeeping
Advocating and empathizing
Safety and Security
Extra awesome if you have:
Experience handling food
*working on your college degree or planning on it? Ask about our tuition reimbursement program.
Holiday Stationstores provides an excellent training program to help you get started. Make a change. Great careers start here!
What’s in it for you:
Full Time Benefits:
1. Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short & Long Term Disability
2. Paid Vacations/Sick leave
3. Training and Development
4. 401K with a competitive company match
5. Work with fun, motivated people
6. Performance and Incentive bonuses
7. Weekly Pay
8. Flexible Schedule
9. Service Award Program
10. Gasoline and Merchandise discount
11. Uniform allowance
12. Tuition Reimbursement
13. Flexible Spending Account
Part Time Benefits:
1. 401K with a competitive company match
3. Performance and Incentive bonuses
4. Weekly Pay
5. Flexible Schedule
6. Service Award Program
7. Gasoline and Merchandise discount
8. Uniform allowance
9. Tuition Reimbursement