Candidate will be responsible for maintaining the physical structure of the facility so the Company may operate properly and within safety and code regulations. The candidate will perform repairs, modification, renovations, expansions, product improvement and preventative maintenance on buildings and facilities, equipment, fixtures and systems. Duties may be related to electrical, mechanical, plumbing, welding, sheet metal, carpentry, painting and general maintenance
• Ability to read and speak English required.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a facilities. maintenance position conducting general industrial building maintenance.
• 4-5 years’ experience with plumbing and electrical
Additional training and/or certification(s) preferred :
• Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, HVAC
• Forklift experience; ability to obtain Forklift Certification while in position. Company will provide training and certification.
• Experience with carpentry and welding preferred.
• Basic computer skills, Excel, Word and ability to generate descriptive daily reports and work order assignments.
• Working knowledge of all of HVAC systems including fume scrubbers and hoods, filters including HEPA, motors and belts, and chemical exhaust systems.
• Knowledge of electrical installation; High voltage fluorescent lighting and ability to troubleshoot electrical issues and change light fixtures.
• Knowledge of electrical codes, ventilation codes, building codes.
• Working knowledge of card readers.
• Ability to move equipment or office furniture.
• Knowledge of Lock Out/ Tag Out procedures.
• Working outside and also ability to work on rooftop to monitor and maintain building equipment (ability to climb ladders).
• Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Experience in Preventative maintenance on buildings and facilities, equipment, fixtures and systems.
Duties may be related to electrical, mechanical, plumbing, welding, sheet metal, carpentry, painting and general maintenance