· Bachelor’s Degree in technology related field, or approved equivalent experience with a focus on technical support, personal computer systems, technology, project management, communications, programming logic and certifications achieved.
· Minimum six months of recent and relevant experience in supporting various technologies such as end user devices, network devices and connectivity and related applications and peripherals.
· Excellent customer service skills regarding timeliness of response, meeting established quality standards of practice and communication.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team to accomplish work goals and objectives. Able to plan, prioritize and coordinate complex multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated knowledge of client connectivity, software installation, various computer systems, basic application packages and related technologies.
· Strong interpersonal and boundary skills with the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing on a one-to-one basis and with groups at all levels of the organization. Able to listen and draw out necessary information from customers.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the capabilities, applications and limitations of computers and expertise in the operation and use of computers.
· Previous successful experiences in training, presenting information to groups and interpreting technical information. Able to break down complex, technical language and communicate it in a manner that the general staff can comprehend.
· Demonstrated ability to work with confidential data.
· A high level of special problem solving skills is required due to the technical complexity of the problems related to supporting multiple platforms. A lack of precedence necessitates development of creative solutions to problems.
· Demonstrates the principles of continuous learning.