As a Sales Executive, you’ll be part of our entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products. You’ll have access to powerful sales tools and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
- Fortune 100 company
- Ranked among the worlds most admired companies in the life and health insurance industry
- Named the worlds most Ethical Company by the Ethisphere institiute
A Career with MassMutual means you can be a part of something meaningful, be surrounded by people you respect, and be inspired to reach your professional and personal goals. As a Financial Services Representative with MassMutual you can help clients make good financial decisions for the long term. And you'll be backed by the professional support and training to get ahead.
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Sales Executives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development/networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
Sponsorship for 215, Series 6 & Series 7 available!
Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policyowners. The company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, and although dividends are not guaranteed, MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible participating policyowners consistently since the 1860s. With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities. In addition, the company’s strong and growing network of financial professionals helps clients make good financial decisions for the long-term.