This company is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities. This company supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
V&M Manufacturing Inside Support Supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
This company is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor—priority referral Protected Veterans requested
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Management of Customer Service Representatives and all related customer support activities.
- Responsible for all activities in support of order administration; from receipt through execution.
- Responsible for oversight of all collection-related matters.
- Full supervisory responsibility for CSR staff; includes interviewing, selection and hiring decisions, performance management, direction of work activities, training and development, etc.
- Full oversight of import/export compliance training, policies and procedures.
- Help identify potential risks in import/export compliance activities.
- Provide reporting for upper management regarding planned shipments and bookings.
- Work with Production Control, Planning, Purchasing and other departments to expedite and execute order as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from four-year college or university
- 5+ years related industry experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical knowledge of valves and applications
- Previous SAP experience
- Order management experience
Training And Development
Order Management Systems