To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63119
- Kim Carlson
- Phone: NO CALLS PLEASE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Westport One • St. Louis, MO
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the accounting and reconciliation of investment activity.
- Prepare and research journal entries.
- Coordinates with the Finance Office Accountant to present accurate balances in the general ledger.
- Assist with the analysis of all new loan applications including development of cash forecasts for applicants.
- Sets up and maintains loan files and loan records in Jack Henry and in hard copy form.
- Subsequent to loan approval, monitor changes in financial data and monitor unfunded commitments and advances during construction period. Confirm subsequent financial data on site at parish and agency as required.
- Assist in preparing the analysis for the annual loan review.
- Compiles and reports financial data as required by management.
- Assist with the external audit including preparation of audit work papers and schedules.
- Provides customer service to depositors and borrowers of SLAF.
- Other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager or Controller.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of five years progressive experience and/or training, financial industry preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our search consultants are Accounting "industry insiders" working specifically with Accounts Payable/Receivable, Staff Accountants, Cost Accountants, Controllers, Accounting Managers, Financial Analysts, Auditors and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) specific positions.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com.
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
- ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
- Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code KD/Staff63119
NO CALLS PLEASE