To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Hartford, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a nonprofit agency located in the Hartford, dedicated to strengthening the community in Hartford by responding to people in need. This team, that considers themselves more of a family, is looking to add another member in the role of a bookkeeper. This bookkeeper position is full-time at 35 hours/week, with rich health benefits. If you are someone who takes pride in bettering the lives of other people and enjoys making a difference, this job may be for you!
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
· Responsible for Accounts Payable daily
· The Bookkeeper will set up cash receipts weekly
· Assist with audit preparation
· The Bookkeeper will assist with bank reconciliations
· Assist in the month end close
· Help with journal entries
Qualifications of the Bookkeeper:
· Knowledge of AP/AR requirements
· 2+ years of related experience
· Passion for non-profit work