To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
- Ian Jackson
- Phone: 1-800-825-5452
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Structural Engineer (III)
HKA Enterprises • Portland, OR
Posted 12 hours ago
Contract to Hire
Experience - 6 to 10 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Construction, Other Great Industries
Construction, Design, Engineering
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- The Mid-Level Structural Engineer for the Advanced Facilities, Electronics Division will provide Structural Engineering services in the electronics industrial field through structural analysis, calculations, and design.
- Will be part of a fast-paced team focused on designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
- Working with other engineers and designers of the multi-discipline team, as well as with clients and construction trade partners, will develop design concepts, complete the analysis and design, and work with the Designers to communicate our structural requirements on paper and in the intelligent model.
- Under general supervision, will competently perform all conventional aspects of Structural Engineering and analysis
- May serve as the Lead Structural Engineer for a small project.
- Will lead a small team of Structural Engineers and Designers in the development of calculations, specifications, construction drawings, and the structural model
- Develop and manage schedule, budget, and staffing forecasts for the structural scope
- Attend project meetings and take an active role to help the team resolve concerns and solve problems across all disciplines
- Act as the stamping Engineer of Record
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering required
- Professional Engineer License (PE), or ability to obtain within 60 days
- MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering preferred
- 6 to 10 years of experience in structural engineering
- Experience in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC
- Experience in Semi-conductor industrial or general industrial facilities
- Experience with STAAD, Navisworks, and Bluebeam
- Experience leading a team of Structural Engineers and Designers
Job ID: 169910
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.