- The Mid-Level Structural Engineer for the Advanced Facilities, Electronics Division will provide Structural Engineering services in the electronics industrial field through structural analysis, calculations, and design.
- Will be part of a fast-paced team focused on designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
- Working with other engineers and designers of the multi-discipline team, as well as with clients and construction trade partners, will develop design concepts, complete the analysis and design, and work with the Designers to communicate our structural requirements on paper and in the intelligent model.
- Under general supervision, will competently perform all conventional aspects of Structural Engineering and analysis
- May serve as the Lead Structural Engineer for a small project.
- Will lead a small team of Structural Engineers and Designers in the development of calculations, specifications, construction drawings, and the structural model
- Develop and manage schedule, budget, and staffing forecasts for the structural scope
- Attend project meetings and take an active role to help the team resolve concerns and solve problems across all disciplines
- Act as the stamping Engineer of Record
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering required
- Professional Engineer License (PE), or ability to obtain within 60 days
- MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering preferred
- 6 to 10 years of experience in structural engineering
- Experience in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC
- Experience in Semi-conductor industrial or general industrial facilities
- Experience with STAAD, Navisworks, and Bluebeam
- Experience leading a team of Structural Engineers and Designers
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 169910
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
HKA Enterprises is a multinational firm with more than 40 years of experience providing premier workforce solutions to blue-chip industry leaders. Key services include contingent labor staffing, direct hire, payroll services, and more for the aerospace and defense, architecture and engineering, automotive, construction, information technology, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and shipbuilding industries.
View the full profile