BRIUS is currently looking for Tower Technicians, Tophands and Foreman to work in the local Seattle/ PNW market!
Pay rates are VERY competitive to the market as we are looking forward to having you GROW with us!
We offer health benefits along with retirement after 90 days of employment!
If you meet the requirements below, please forward an updated copy of your resume to URL blocked - click to apply.
Building of Wireless sites on rooftops, lattice towers, guy towers and monopoles.
• Tower climbing and repelling.
• Install pinwheels, steel, cable tray, conduits, antenna mounts, antennas, transmission lines and various wireless construction requirements.
• Performing all general ground procedures associated with the installation of a communication tower
• Work freely and safely on small and medium sized towers incorporating fall protection practices and utilizing proper use of personal safety equipment.
• Install antenna and transmission lines along with ancillary equipment on communication structures.
• Ensure proper inspection and use of personal safety equipment.
• Work with communications tower structural steel and properly bolt connections.
• Must be able to identify and select cables, ropes, blocks, and tackle by weight and size of load to be moved
• Willing to travel to remote site locations if required
If this position sounds of interest to you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.