Troiano Auto Group in Colcester, CT - Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is in need of an A or B Chrysler certified Automotive Technician.
**Relocation Assistance Available**
Our business is growing and we are seeking a Chrysler certified technician, with at least three years of auto service and repair experience in a Chrysler brand dealership.
At Troiano, our employees are treated with respect, and shown gratitude for their hard work every day.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join our winning team.
Our service staff works as a team, ensuring the highest quality of service is provided to the customer every time.
Technicians only work 1/2 day on Saturdays on a three way rotation. Our decades of providing quality service to our customers, ensures Troiano Auto Group has among the highest CSI scores in the state.
Candidate should possess his own tools, have a valid driver license, and have a working knowledge of today’s automobiles and their systems.
We offer great working conditions, a competitive pay plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance plan, 401-k plan, paid training and more.
If you are considering making a move, just want to talk, or are in need of employment now, then please contact us.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today. Apply Now!