Fortitude Business Consulting is now hiring for our new campaign!
All Training is provided and paid for by Fortitude!
Apply today for immediate consideration.
What do we do? As a business we initiate and manage the communication between our represented clients and their customers. We take a much needed professional, relationship based approach to insure customer loyalty and business growth.
Successful Candidates Are:
- Crave progression and advancement
- Approachable and happy
- Self Accountable & Self Motivated
- Humble and love to learn
- Entrepreneurial minded & creative thinkers
Position overview:Utilizing your unique skill set, passion for people, and excellent communication skills, you'll be creating the ultimate customer experience while turning new customers into loyal fans of our client’s products and services.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include (not limited to):
- Absorb and retain product knowledge
- Introducing products and services to customers
- Customer Retention and Follow Up
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Engaging in office based training meetings (leadership, management, business development etc. )
- Representing our clients with professionalism, integrity and positive energy
Experience in sales, customer service, or related field is a plus - not required
- Bilingual skills are a huge plus!
- Student Mentality – willingness to take direction and learn
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive thinker and solution oriented
We never overlook character and plan on only considering candidates who can positively contribute and thrive in our environment and culture.
What we will bring to the table:
- Opportunity to work with an award winning & nominated organization
- Opportunity to work with a woman owned business and client + client that focuses on energy efficiency solutions, and renewable energy options
- Merit based opportunity for growth and advancement
- Family oriented, fun company culture
- Opportunity for consistent bonuses and weekly pay
- Full hands-on training for both entry level and leadership roles
- High Flexibility, High Accountability management style - We don’t like to micro-manage
If you think you can be a positive addition to our growing team please apply now to be considered by our HR team for an interview.