Calling all Sales Management Professionals!
STCR, a progressive retail systems company with over 52 years of experience in business, has an opening for a Sales Manager. This is a great opportunity for you if you’re a proven leader that is interested in working in a fast-paced, growing industry that is constantly evolving. STCR is a data-driven technology company catering to the grocery industry, selling best-in-breed products, in tandem with providing top-notch support, while offering a customer experience that is second to none.
STCR is seeking a Sales Manager to build out and maintain a world-class sales team. Your role will be to inspire a dedicated group of sales professionals, ensuring they are energized and on target with individual and team sales goals. You will interface daily with our entrepreneurial customer base, both domestically and internationally, to ensure the STCR sales team is delivering for them with stellar service and support.
In this role you will hire, train and develop sales representatives to be at the top of their game and producing, coaching them in the process of solution selling. Our product set is complex and a highly integral part of our customers’ operations – your job will be to navigate the sales cycle with the team and work on closing business opportunities with the solutions we provide.
Reach out to STCR today to learn more – additional details regarding responsibilities and requirements outlined below.
- Manage and develop the sales team
- Maintain weekly team call, visit and proposal delivery metrics towards closing business
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing customers and prospects
- Identify up-sell opportunities with customers and prospects
- Run enthusiastic and productive department meetings
Knowledge and skills:
- Setting and meeting sales goals
- Sales planning
- Managing processes
- Market knowledge
- Developing budgets
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of PC Hardware/DOS/Windows/Networking/MS Office
- Knowledge of retail
- Attention to detail
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K retirement planning with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays off
- Vehicle allowance plus mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
Salary plus bonus plan. Based on experience.
- College education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Ample experience in sales and sales management
- Proven track record in identifying and closing business opportunities
- Strong work ethic
- Approximately 40% Travel
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail