To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kent, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PFI Tech • Kent, WA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PFI Tech currently has a need for an experienced Printer Technician to provide support to our client sites in the Kent, WA area. While the position is based out of Kent, WA, it will require driving to other area sites; therefore, candidates must have an active driver's license and reliable personal transportation. Site to site mileage will be reimbursed. The duties will include break/fix, maintenance, configurations and consumable replacement. Please review details below and submit resume for immediate consideration.
- Full scale troubleshooting and repair (ability to replace all components of the device)
- Respond to service request tickets, updates and closes tickets with detailed information within the assigned response/resolve time frame
- Professionally interact and collaborate with clients, other vendors and teammates
- Maintain inventory for parts and order parts as needed
- Escalate issues immediately
- High School Diploma minimum, technical associates degree preferred
- 2-3 years print break/fix experience in an environment of 300+ devices is preferred
- Printer certifications are preferred (Xerox, HP, Lexmark, Zebra), but not required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check and drug screen
- Must have reliable personal transportation and an active driver's license
- US Citizenship is required for our client's badging (a US birth certificate or unexpired US Passport is required for verification upon badge pick-up