Retail Managers / Management Trainee / Paid Training
We focus on the development of our employees on a personal level. We understand that developing a business professional takes time and patience. We focus on building the person first and the business person second. Our core values revolve around a solid work ethic and a great student mentality. We concentrate on the person rather than the resume.
We take pride in our training program with the ability to unfold like-minded individuals into business professionals. Each team member starts in our entry level role with the same goal-oriented, sports-minded, competitive mindset. We are a 100% promoted from within consulting firm focused on personal development with a merit-based promotion system with no seniority.
This position has the potential to start immediately.
- Our team is looking for entry level professionals to fill a current open position with our firm.
- Candidates with restaurant or retail experience tend to excel within our company because of their unparalleled people & communication skills.
- No experience necessary as this position offers hands-on training.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Brand Representation in retail setting
- Provide professional customer service
- Handle routine work tasks performed in a structured environment
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Execute a systematic sales approach that creates a winning habit
- Collaborate with team members just like you, people that expect to win
- Build lasting relationships with customers on behalf of our client
- Organize and run daily sales and leadership meetings
Sales, marketing, advertising, retail brand, branding, model, ambassador, pharmaceutical sales, b2b, d2d, inside sales, outside, canvass, sell, selling, sold, territory, account, account manager, commission, promotion, promotions, sports marketing, volunteer, representative, Entry level, full time, part time, employment, immediate hire, recruit
Our ideal candidate has similar work or educational experiences, is highly detail-oriented, has the ability to multi-task and work independently in addition to a team environment, is able to meet deadlines and has superior customer service and communication skills, with an emphasis on strong communication skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Competitive, but team-oriented mentality
- 4 year degree majoring in business or communications is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma required
- Rapid advancement
- Travel opportunity
- Training in all areas of Business Development
- Philanthropic events