To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hwy 280, AL 35223
- Valerie Gentry
- Phone: 205-823-2517
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Software Systems - UltiPro/Ultimate
e-staff - Client Confidential • Hwy 280, AL
Posted 2 months ago
e-staff is seeking candidates with advanced Ultipro software skills to assist the Human Resources/Payroll department with a recent implementation. The position plays a key role in the development, implementation, and maintenance of HRIS systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of team member information.
Responsibilites may include but are not limited to the following:
- Identifies areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes and functuality
- Trains and provides troubleshooting to Human Resources teams
- Support the activation/maintenance of various systems and modules
- Analyze and report the need for system enhancements
- Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented/distributed routinely to key constituents
- Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training gudes for end users
- Serve as primary liasion for annual data testing and auditing for HR team and compliance
The position is long-term temporary and the duration is unknown but the need is expected for 6-9 months. The hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00, and located off of Hwy 280 in Birmingham.
- Candidates have a minimum of 5 years HR/Payroll experience
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills to employee's and HR members (company wide)
- Candidate must posseess expert-level skill-set in Ultipro/Ultimate software
- Previous experience training and troubleshooting HR/Payroll teams
- Previous Business Intelligence experience preferred
- Ability to fully comprehend clients needs and how the divisions interact wtihin the software