Join the A Line Staffing clinical team as a Registered Nurse RN Care Manager working for a well known Managed Care provider in the San Antonio, TX area.
The ideal RN would have a minimum of 2 years experience in case management.
Registered Nurse RN Care Manager schedule:
Full time – Monday - Friday 40 hour 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Registered Nurse RN Care Manager Duties:
- Following up on members in the upgrade process to implement services and identify doing face to face assessments
- Making outbound phone calls to members and providers to coordinate services
Registered Nurse RN Care Manager Requirements:
- ADN or BSN
- Texas license RN
- Bilingual, preferred
- Experience as case manager in MCO environment
- CCM certification preferred
- Bachelors degree in nursing preferred
- Home Health experience preferred
Key words: Managed Care, Health Plan, Health Insurance, Case Manager, Care Manager, Utilization Review, Utilization Management, STARS, HEDIS, Complex Case Management, CCM, Certified Case Manager, NCQA, URAC, CMS, Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, RN, BSN, MSN, Registered Nurse, Quality Assurance, Quality Improvement
Registered Nurse Certified