UniFirst is looking to meet individuals interested in a Route Trainee Opportunity!
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Time: 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Location: UniFirst Branch
1450 E Granger Road
Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131
Position Available: Route Trainees
Unifirst is currently hiring for Route Trainees! Are you searching for a long-term career position with a strong company offering a solid track record of success? If you have the qualities necessary to become a UniFirst team partner, and the technical skill-set to succeed, then this is an opportunity for you to join our growing company!
As a Route Trainee, you will support the Service Department by helping Route Service Representatives with loading and unloading trucks, delivering and picking up customer products, maintaining vehicle safety, and covering assigned routes when needed. When covering routes, this individual will drive a company vehicle to and from customer stops along an assigned route. Routes are serviced daytime hours Monday through Friday because in the UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time. This position is ideal for individuals who prefer their work day to always be a little different and want to get their foot in the door to establish a career in Route Service. This individual may have the opportunity to move into a commissioned Route Service Representative position upon satisfactory performance reviews and appropriate tenure.
- Services customers in a professional manner using effective communication skills and resolving customer issues
- Ensures accurate invoice inventories
- Performs inventory audits
- Maintains route vehicle reports, safety inspections and general appearance
- Attends daily account collections with Route Service Manager and assist with Account Receivable collections
- Assists with loading and unloading trucks.
- Delivers and picks up customer products while driving a company vehicle.
- Covers assigned routes as needed.
- High school diploma or GED, some college is a plus
- 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Communication and language skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Prior customer service, route sales, delivery and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
HireLive is the leading Sales, Retail and Management recruiting firm nationwide. We work with multiple Fortune 500 companies to help them find top talent. To be considered for other opportunities in your area visit www.HireLive.com for more information. HireLive focuses on bringing candidates and companies together.
Customer Relationship Management