To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington Hills, MI
- Valinda Goldsmith
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pep Boys • Farmington Hills, MI
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FULL-TIME AUTOMOTIVE ROLES OPEN AT PEP BOYS IN FARMINGTON NOW!
Do you want to earn a great hourly wage, have consistent hours, and be provided with opportunities for possible career advancement?
Do you follow new technology and thrive on troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing cars?
If so, discover the automotive career opportunities near you!!
Benefits (full-time): Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401k, and PTO.
Pep Boys will pay for ASE Certifications to help you advance your career in the automotive industry!
- Master Tech
Hurry spots are filling up quick!
For more information and to get the process started today, apply at the link below -
Search for the job title best fits your experience and qualifications. Once your application is complete in our system you will be contacted by a recruiter in regards to the next steps in the process!
We look forward to having you join our team!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and ship complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 6 months of relevant experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret retail business reports, professional and/or technical journals, time reports, operational reports, government regulations, merchandising reports, plan-o-gram (merchandising) instructions or technical procedures.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and fractions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Extensive standing, walking, pushing and reaching.
- Need full range of motion for reaching, bending and stooping.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms, legs.
- May drive a vehicle if needed.
- Lifting of heavy equipment >100 pounds is required.
- May work outside and be exposed to weather.
- Exposure to adverse weather conditions, chemicals, odors, dirt and dust.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.