Hours: Part time hours 3:00P-8:00P OR 4:00PM-8:00PM
1. Enter a high volume of orders paying close attention to detail.
2. Work in a fast paced environment with a high desire for quality work and accuracy.
3. Work closely with Sales team to ensure contract pricing is followed and customer contract requirements are met.
4. Enter large event orders and subcontracted orders accurately. Follow orders through to completion and make changes as needed to ensure accurate invoicing.
5. Support the Sales team, Internal Departments and customers completing a variety of tasks including entry of orders, change orders, validation of pricing and products, pick-ups, account updates and payment processing.
6. Perform necessary audits on incoming orders validating that the information provided is complete, accurate, and within company policy guidelines.
7. Perform research as needed on billing and order history.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
*High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 1-2 year experience in customer service or order entry capacity or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
1. Excellent written and communication skills
2. Ability to multi-task
3. Strong analytical and decision making skills
4. Fast and accurate typing skills
5. Excellent PC proficiency (data entry, Microsoft Office suite). Microsoft Navision and understanding of the company’s equipment, and services would be helpful.
6. Ability to work in a fast paced environment