To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2550 West Main Street
Alhambra, CA 91801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Northeast Community Clinic • Alhambra, CA
Posted 2 months ago
The Recruiting Assistant is responsible assisting the Recruiter in planning and managing the recruitment of prospective candidates for the entire organization. The Recruiting Assistant will interview and screen potential job candidates to identify those most qualified, and then coordinator the interviewing and hiring process until all vacant positions are filled in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Flexible, may require some evening and weekends
Primary Duties and Responsibilities · Coordinates recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel. · Conducts new hire orientations. · Maintains and updates the PRF Tracking Log, Provider Interview Log, and Applicant Tracking Log · Creates and places job postings including the internal job posting process. · Interviews, screens, and hires job applicants for all vacant positions. · Develops working relationships with career colleges and administers externship process. · Coordinates interviews between applicants and hiring managers. · Participate in job fairs, attends meetings and seminars, as necessary. · Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems. · Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures as it relates to recruitment. · Facilitate and/or provide human resources trainings related to recruitment to staff and management, as necessary. · Maintain a positive working relationship with staff. · Other duties as designated by Human Resource Manager, Business Administrative Director and/or Executive Director.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Excellent Customer Service Skills.
Excellent organization skills and be able to multi-task.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Bi-lingual Spanish/English (preferred).
Ability to work as a team player and work independently.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to travel from facility to facility
- This position requires 10 % travel outside the local area.
Required Education/Experience and/or Licensure/Certification
One to Two years of recruiting and/or human resource experience.
Knowledgeable of Employment and Labor Laws.
Commitment to goals and philosophy of Northeast Community Clinic
- Valid State Identification
- OSHA Category 3 – Involves no regular exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, and tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues are not a condition of employment.
- The work is majority of the time sedentary in nature.
- The employee is regularly required to communicate, frequently required to use repetitive motions, move, remain stationary, regularly push, pull and lift up to 20 pounds and occasionally push, pull and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office/clinic setting (in some cases both settings) and to use standard office/clinic equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, read printed materials and use a computer, and communicate in person and over the telephone.
- The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) states that employees will not be required to pull and lift up to 40 pounds.