Founded in 2012, Diamond AdvanEdge is preparing to expand in 2019. Apply today for immediate
consideration with one of Houston’s most elite marketing companies spanning across ten major cities.
Boasting a client list including multi-billion dollar Forbes list brands, growth potential and corporate
training are staple perks.
We are currently hiring entry level, college graduates with experience in hospitality, customer service,
sales, account management or marketing.
Candidates coming from a retail, customer service or hospitality industry have the base skillset needed
to succeed in this position.
The Client Relationships Associate will:
- Complete two-three-week PAID training
- Communicate with vendors, clients and customers on a daily basis to increase national footprint
- Raise Brand Awareness to increase sales
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Implement marketing campaigns locally
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to determine best marketing practices
- Attend conferences, participate in weekly conference calls and in office training sessions
- Hold an important role within the acquisition and retention department, managing client
expectations and company output
Diamond AdvanEdge’s Ideal Candidate:
- No branding experience necessary, customer service/public speaking experience a PLUS
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have high school diploma, 2-year or 4-year degree preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Career minded
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay + bonuses
- Travel opportunities (Domestic & International)
- Opportunity for growth and management training
Candidates from all backgrounds seeking full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
Branding, Brand Awareness, Customer Service, Public Speaking, Marketing, Marketing Promotions, Sales, Brand Marketing, Public Relations, Business Management, Client Management, Advertising and Promotions.