We make a difference - in your community and in your career.
Registered Nurse (RN)
* $2000 Sign On Bonus: $500 at hire and $1500 after 6 months of service *
*Free Parking, No Evenings/Weekends, No On-Call, No Major Holidays*
We are seeking a passionate Registered Nurse to join our Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program in Dedham!
The Registered Nurse will work with ACCS staff and person's engaged in services to provide assessment, direct service, education and skills training, consultation and service coordination in the areas of medications, physical health maintenance, and wellness.
As the RN working with ACCS the candidate will assist with response to urgent medical issues and will monitor and direct the program’s compliance with all applicable regulations and policies related to medication management.
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.
Dedham, Massachusetts, United States
- Valid driver's license and access to a reliable person vehicle required
- Must be a Registered Nurse with current Massachusetts license to practice. Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
- Minimum of four years of experience, with progressive responsibilities in training, clinical assessment and management skills and providing services in community settings preferred
- Experience working with mental health diagnoses preferred
Registered Nurse Certified