With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for Tool & Die Maintenance Technicians to join our team in Smyrna, TN.
Current openings are for afternoon and night shift.
As a Nissan Tool & Die Maintenance Technician you will have the responsibility for maintaining automotive sheet metal stamping dies including all “A” class outer panels. Additional responsibilities include maintaining large cast iron dies by welding, machining, hand air grinding and other shop processes. Experience with die making and CNC mill machining is desired.
Nissan offers attractive rates based on experience starting at $26.70 per hour with potential top-out of $32.54 per hour PLUS:
- Annual bonus potential
- 14 paid holidays per year
- Vacation eligibility after first quarter
- All necessary tools provided by Nissan
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, hearing, prescription drug and life
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Vehicle lease/purchase program
- Onsite pharmacy and credit union
- Onsite amenities: 75-acre park, fitness facility, golf driving range, tennis courts, and swimming pool
· HS diploma or equivalent
· Technical training or a qualified Tool & Die Apprenticeship Certificate
· A minimum of 2 years Tool & Die maintenance experience
Proficiency in the following areas:
· Safety - Work in a safe manner at all times being aware of potential hazards in the area and safeguarding those hazards
· Sheet metal stamping die background experience
· Analytical troubleshooting abilities
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Smyrna Tennessee United States of America