WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Salem Staffing’s Chicago Staffing Center is looking for a highly professional Bank Teller for a Temporary position at our client’s office located in Chicago, IL.
Previous experience in Banking
Teller experience, ATM balancing, Some Sales
Strong problem solver and organizational skills
Attention to detail and great communication skills
PC, keyboard and 10 key skills preferred
Reliable vehicle for floating between branches
Approve transactions within assigned authority limits under Bank policies and security procedures
Cash drawer and ATM maintenance
Implement bank directed changes
Assist in development, onboarding and mentoring as needed
Solve possible client inquiries regarding financial information
High School Diploma or GED required, or currently pursuing
PC, 10-key and keyboard skills preferred
Strong interpersonal skills required
Face-to-face customer service skills preferred
1 or 2 years of cash handling and sales experience preferred
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
The benefits of working with Salem Staffing — In addition to your regular earnings, The Salem Group is proud to offer a benefits package that is second to none. Once eligible, our assignment employees can take advantage of health insurance, holiday pay, sick pay and our premier 4,000 Hours Club bonus.
SALEM $ENTS REFERRAL PROGRAM
If you know others as reliable and professional as yourself, refer them to Salem Staffing to receive a $50 referral bonus after they complete their first 32 hours of work for a Salem Group client. Contact your Staffing Manager for details.
The Salem Group provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other category protected by law.
- Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions
- Balance teller cash drawer according to established bank procedures
- Balance cash drawer and daily transactions
- Assist with balancing vault cash
- Disburse cash or check withdrawals
- Serve the customer in an accurate, professional, courteous, efficient manner through prompt handling of all teller functions and demonstrate the Bank's customer service standards
- Stay abreast of any new regulations or required trainin
- Balance cash drawer and prepare settlements of teller cash and proof transactions
Attention To Detail