To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilkes Barre, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Professional
Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc. • Wilkes Barre, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc., Empowering adults with behavioral health disorders is key to promoting recovery with independence and dignity. Our goal is to work in partnership with individuals to empower him or her to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate within their community in the most integrated and independent manner possible. We focus on an individual’s strengths and values while providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated and accountable. While the recovery process is unique to everyone, we treat our clients with respect, dignity, courtesy and equality. For adults facing serious and complex challenges, Salisbury Behavioral Health provides the supports individuals and their families need to reach success.
The Mental Health Worker Professional is a clinical member of the ACT team responsible for providing treatment, rehabilitation, and support services. This position is the primary provider of housing related services including the development of housing resources and establishing relationships with housing providers/ landlords and acting as a liaison with county/government housing officials. Hours will include day, evenings weekends and holiday hours based on company needs.
Responsibilities & duties:
· Act as liaison and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process.
· Facilitate and lead individual and group social and recreational activities to structure consumers time, increase social experiences and provide opportunities to practice social skills.
· Assist consumers to obtain the necessities of daily living (i.e. health care, legal and advocacy services, financial support)
· Document consumer progress according to program methods and procedures
· Provide an on-call crisis intervention covering evening hours, weekends, and holidays when needed.
· Perform shift management responsibilities according to established policies and procedures
· Document consumers progress according to program methods and procedures
· Transport clients when necessary
· Maintain consumer confidentiality per company policy, HIPAA Privacy Rule regulations, and the Department of Public Welfare.
Qualification & Skills:
· Master’s degree or Doctoral in any of the following fields: Nursing, social work, rehabilitation counseling, psychiatric rehabilitation, or psychology.
· Two years clinical or rehabilitation experience if conducted in a clinical inpatient or outpatient setting.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Ability to perform crisis intervention technique
Eligible Salisbury Behavioral Health Employees will receive:
· Competitive pay, benefits (Medical, dental, vision, available to full time staff)
· Employee discount and reward program.
· 3 years paid training in Eco – Systemic Structural Family Therapy Model through the Philadelphia Child and Guidance Center (eligibility for state certification upon successful completion of training)
· 401 k options and accrued time off.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about Salisbury Behavioral Health and Careers with us please visit our website