Roles and Responsibilities:
· Acquire strong domain knowledge of assigned applications
· Develop detailed automated tests from test plans, test cases and functional specs
· Develop and maintain test automation job on continuous integration and deployment
· Develop, execute, and maintain automated performance tests, generation of test data, integration tests, UAT, and corresponding reports
· Diagnose, debug, and perform root cause analysis of issues and defects
· Participate in design, development, maintenance of testing framework
· Contribute to application design and development improvements and quality product delivery
· Interact with DevOps team and Infrastructure team on setup and maintenance of test environments and infrastructure
· Develop and maintain required documentations
· Collaborate with all levels of organization
· At least 6 years of experience in building strong QA methodologies and automation framework using Selenium WebDriver
· Strong knowledge and experience in Typescript
· Good working knowledge in Java and/or C# programming languages.
· Strong knowledge and experience in Cucumber/Jasmine framework and NodeJS editor.
· Good working knowledge on CI/CD model, using GIT
· Good working knowledge in Appium for IOS and Android Mobile automation.
· Experience in using Android Studio and XCode to script Mobile Automation Test cases.
· Hands on experience with CI tools with experience working in Dev-Ops environment.
· Strong analytical skills to develop manual test cases.
· Good knowledge on using Docker
· Able to work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines while performing tests on multiple concurrent projects.
· Strong communication skills to collaborate with onshore and offshore team members
· Participate in Sprint Planning meetings to prioritize automation test activities.
· Competent in MySQL/SQL