The Manager of Network Engineering will oversee a team of (6) Network Engineers providing technical support for all network infrastructure within over 400 remote locations connected via T1's, 10M DIA, Legacy MPLS, Broadband and VPN tunnels.
Will oversee support to customer incidents reporting any performance,, connectivity or overall network issues within of these locations and the technical support focus will be withing the following areas:
* Wireless environment as each location provides full wireless coverage throughout the facilities via Cisco platforms with an average of 10 to 30 WAP's per location. The wireless network will support a host of devices such as Apple iPads, iPhones, & iTouches and Windows laptops.
* Data circuits as each location will have a primary and backup internet service provided by carriers such as T1's, 10M, DIA, Legacy MPLS, Broadband & FIOS circuits.
* Hardware configurations will be necessary to both replace and support existing devices within all locations and be able to set up and install network devices such as Cisco 1900 & 2100 series routers, Cisco FLEX controllers and access points in both platforms.
* Position requires one to mange the scheduling, training and communications for the entire Network program.
Qualified candidate will possess 7 years of "Hands-On" experience supporting Cisco Infrastructure and 5 years in a supervisory role.
* Working experience with local and wide area transport environments (MPLS, DMVPN, SSL-VPN, IPSEC, GRE)
* Experience with IP routing in large enterprises (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP EIGRP, route redistribution).
* Experience in troubleshooting resources such as Wireshark, Solarwinds, Cisco Prime (Wireless devices) and Netflow.
* Experience with VOIP technologies such as SIP and integration into WAN while maintaining needed security and functionality.
* Desire experience with the following hardware: Fortinet Fortigate Router, Firewall devices, Cisco Wireless Flex Controller, 7510 series.
Border Gateway Protocol
Wide Area Networks