A growing company with Global sales of $800 Million in 50+ locations needs a Quality Supervisor - CNC Machine shop for permanent role. Excellent salary + Bonus + all benefits + sign on bonus for relo assistance
Job Posting # 2163R
Job Title: Quality Supervisor – CNC Machine Shop Location: Taunton, MA
Relocation: Prefer local. Client can offer relocation assistance as a sign on Bonus of $5 - 10K if needed.
Compensation: Base salary of $80k - $90k + Bonus
Benefits: Full package including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
Our client is a growing group of companies with 50+ locations worldwide with sales of around $800 Million.
Group Info: Be part of a brand new CNC machine shop. This shop manufactures precision machined parts for the Medical Device, Aerospace and Defense industry. This role reports to the Quality Manager
Site Location Info: The position will start at their machine shop in Franklin, MA and later this year will move to their brand new 100K Sq foot high tech shop under construction in Taunton, MA.
These non-union shops produce low volume but high precision metal/plastics parts for critical applications.
Note 1: This Supervisor will have up to 5 direct reports consisting of Quality Engineers, inspectors, Quality and calibration Technicians, etc. This person will have the opportunity to further grow the QA department to support the overall growth of the shop and maintain the existing ISO 13485:2016 and AS9100D certification
Note 2: This person needs good balancing skills with all 3 aspects – strong technical, people/communication and supervision skills
Note 3: The right person with 10+ years of experience of Quality Engineering/Supervision and ASQC certification will be considered in place of a BS degree
● Manage daily operations of QA department in a machining/Manufacturing environment.
● Create Validation master plan and execute protocols to support products and process validation for equipment and processes utilized during design verification, validation and manufacturing
● Develop validation process and procedures to maintain compliance with FDA and customers.
● Continuously improve existing quality procedure.
● Plan, develop and execute IQ/OQ/POs for equipment and process utilized during design verification, validation and manufacturing.
● Assist in the maintenance of ISO 13485-2016 systems, and AS9100D systems. Analyze and recommend appropriate changes to any procedures.
● Managing quality personnel, including training, evaluation and contribute to hiring and firing decision within the quality department.
● Oversees usage and maintenance of all quality control equipment and measuring devices. Ensuring all devices are properly utilized and are calibrated and maintained.
● Work in partnership with manufacturing to ensure proper training and inspection of parts at the machines and establishing proper protocols for in process inspections
● Working with customers to resolve all returns and product issues in a timely manner-including evaluation on credits, repairs or work charges.
● Oversight of corrective action system including determining root cause and implementing solution.
● Assist in development, implementation and maintenance of QA procedural manuals.
● Manages the inspection department in performing all test and checks while ensuring proper accepted sampling techniques are used and all paperwork is accurate and complete.
● Operation of SPC System.
● Development and maintenance of internal audit process.
● Prepares monthly reports and metrics on all quality areas including performance to goals.
● Maintains internal document control system
● Review and approve Customer Certification of Compliance documents
● Day to day oversight of quality operations and personnel, including movement of material through inspection operations.